Is COMPLAINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPLAINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an often persistent bodily disorder or disease
- noun - (formerly) a loud cry (or repeated cries) of pain or rage or sorrow
- noun - an expression of grievance or resentment
- noun - (civil law) the first pleading of the plaintiff setting out the facts on which the claim for relief is based
- noun - (criminal law) a pleading describing some wrong or offense
- An expression of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.
- A cause or reason for complaining; a grievance.
- A bodily disorder or disease; a malady or an ailment.
- The symptom or distress about which a patient seeks medical assistance.
- The presentation by the plaintiff in a civil action, setting forth the claim on which relief is sought.
- A formal charge, made under oath, of the commission of a crime or other such offense.
There are 9 letters in COMPLAINT: A C I L M N O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPLAINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPLAINT, to go: COMPLAINT?
Rearrange the letters in COMPLAINT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of COMPLAINT
8 letters out of COMPLAINT
7 letters out of COMPLAINT
6 letters out of COMPLAINT
5 letters out of COMPLAINT
4 letters out of COMPLAINT
3 letters out of COMPLAINT
2 letters out of COMPLAINT
Contextual use of COMPLAINT
What's nearby COMPLAINT
Lookup in Wiki for COMPLAINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPLAINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPLAINT"