Is COMPETITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPETITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a business relation in which two parties compete to gain customers
- noun - an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- noun - the act of competing as for profit or a prize
- noun - the contestant you hope to defeat
- The act of competing, as for profit or a prize; rivalry.
- A test of skill or ability; a contest: a skating competition.
- Rivalry between two or more businesses striving for the same customer or market.
- A competitor: The competition has cornered the market.
There are 11 letters in COMPETITION: C E I I M N O O P T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPETITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPETITION, to go: COMPETITION?
Rearrange the letters in COMPETITION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of COMPETITION
8 letters out of COMPETITION
7 letters out of COMPETITION
6 letters out of COMPETITION
5 letters out of COMPETITION
4 letters out of COMPETITION
3 letters out of COMPETITION
2 letters out of COMPETITION
Contextual use of COMPETITION
What's nearby COMPETITION
Lookup in Wiki for COMPETITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPETITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPETITION"