Is COMPEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPEL in various dictionaries:
- verb - force somebody to do something
- verb - necessitate or exact
- To force, drive, or constrain: Duty compelled the soldiers to volunteer for the mission.
- To necessitate or pressure by force; exact: An energy crisis compels fuel conservation.
- To exert a strong, irresistible force on; sway: “The land, in a certain, very real way, compels the minds of the people” (Barry Lopez).
- verb - to urge forcefully
There are 6 letters in COMPEL: C E L M O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPEL, to go: COMPEL?
Rearrange the letters in COMPEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMPEL
What's nearby COMPEL
Lookup in Wiki for COMPEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPEL"