Is COMPASS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPASS in various dictionaries:
- noun - navigational instrument for finding directions
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the limit of capability
- noun - drafting instrument used for drawing circles
- verb - bring about
- verb - travel around, either by plane or ship
- verb - get the meaning of something
- A device used to determine geographic direction, usually consisting of a magnetic needle or needles horizontally mounted or suspended and free to pivot until aligned with the magnetic field of Earth.
- Another device, such as a radio compass or a gyrocompass, used for determining geographic direction.
- A V-shaped device for describing circles or circular arcs and for taking measurements, consisting of a pair of rigid, endhinged legs, one of which is equipped with a pen, pencil, or other marker and the other with a sharp point providing a pivot about which the drawing leg is turned.
- See Synonyms at circumference.
- A restricted space or area: four huge crates within the compass of the elevator.
- Range or scope, as of understanding, perception, or authority: “Lacking a coherent intellectual and moral commitment, [he] was forced to find his compass in personal experience” (Doris Kearns Goodwin).
- To make a circuit of; circle: The sailboat compassed the island.
- To surround; encircle.
- To understand; comprehend.
- To succeed in carrying out; accomplish.
- To scheme; plot.
- Forming a curved configuration.
- verb - to go around
There are 7 letters in COMPASS: A C M O P S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPASS, to go: COMPASS?
Rearrange the letters in COMPASS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COMPASS
6 letters out of COMPASS
5 letters out of COMPASS
4 letters out of COMPASS
3 letters out of COMPASS
2 letters out of COMPASS
Contextual use of COMPASS
What's nearby COMPASS
Lookup in Wiki for COMPASS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPASS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPASS"