Is COMPACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPACT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small cosmetics case with a mirror
- noun - a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- noun - a small and economical car
- verb - have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - make more compact by or as if by pressing
- verb - squeeze or press together
- adj - closely and firmly united or packed together
- adj - having a short and solid form or stature
- adj - briefly giving the gist of something
- Closely and firmly united or packed together; dense: compact clusters of flowers.
- Occupying little space compared with others of its type: a compact camera; a compact car.
- Brief and to the point; concise: a compact narration.
- Marked by or having a short, solid physique: a wrestler of compact build.
- To press or join firmly together: a kitchen device that compacted the trash.
- To make by pressing or joining together; compose.
- To be capable of being pressed tightly together or to become so pressed: garbage that compacts easily.
- A small case containing a mirror, pressed powder, and a powder puff.
- An automobile that is bigger in size than a subcompact but smaller than an intermediate.
- An agreement or a covenant.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together
There are 7 letters in COMPACT: A C C M O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPACT, to go: COMPACT?
Rearrange the letters in COMPACT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COMPACT
5 letters out of COMPACT
4 letters out of COMPACT
3 letters out of COMPACT
2 letters out of COMPACT
Contextual use of COMPACT
What's nearby COMPACT
Lookup in Wiki for COMPACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPACT"