Is COMMUNION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMUNION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of participating in the celebration of the Eucharist
- noun - sharing thoughts and feelings
- noun - (Christianity) a group of Christians with a common religious faith who practice the same rites
- The act or an instance of sharing, as of thoughts or feelings.
- Religious or spiritual fellowship.
- A body of Christians with a common religious faith who practice the same rites; a denomination.
- The sacrament of the Eucharist received by a congregation.
- The consecrated elements of the Eucharist.
- The part of the Mass or a liturgy in which the Eucharist is received.
There are 9 letters in COMMUNION: C I M M N N O O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMUNION
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMUNION, to go: COMMUNION?
Rearrange the letters in COMMUNION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of COMMUNION
8 letters out of COMMUNION
6 letters out of COMMUNION
5 letters out of COMMUNION
4 letters out of COMMUNION
3 letters out of COMMUNION
2 letters out of COMMUNION
Contextual use of COMMUNION
What's nearby COMMUNION
Lookup in Wiki for COMMUNION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMUNION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMUNION"