Is COMFORTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMFORTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - commiserates with someone who has had misfortune
- noun - a person who reduces the intensity (e.g., of fears) and calms and pacifies
- noun - bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- noun - device used for an infant to suck or bite on
- One that comforts: the nurse as comforter of the sick.
- A quilted bedcover.
- A narrow, long, typically woolen neck scarf.
- verb - to soothe in time of grief
There are 9 letters in COMFORTER: C E F M O O R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMFORTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMFORTER, to go: COMFORTER?
Rearrange the letters in COMFORTER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of COMFORTER
7 letters out of COMFORTER
6 letters out of COMFORTER
5 letters out of COMFORTER
4 letters out of COMFORTER
3 letters out of COMFORTER
2 letters out of COMFORTER
Contextual use of COMFORTER
What's nearby COMFORTER
Lookup in Wiki for COMFORTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMFORTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMFORTER"