Is COMFORTABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMFORTABLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - providing or experiencing physical well-being or relief (`comfy' is informal)
- adj - free from stress or conducive to mental ease
- adj - more than adequate
- adj - sufficient to provide comfort
- adj - in fortunate circumstances financially
- Providing physical comfort: a comfortable chair.
- Free from stress or anxiety; at ease: not comfortable about the interview.
- These words mean affording ease of mind or body.
There are 11 letters in COMFORTABLE: A B C E F L M O O R T
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMFORTABLE, to go: COMFORTABLE?
Rearrange the letters in COMFORTABLE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of COMFORTABLE
9 letters out of COMFORTABLE
8 letters out of COMFORTABLE
7 letters out of COMFORTABLE
6 letters out of COMFORTABLE
5 letters out of COMFORTABLE
4 letters out of COMFORTABLE
3 letters out of COMFORTABLE
2 letters out of COMFORTABLE
Contextual use of COMFORTABLE
What's nearby COMFORTABLE
Lookup in Wiki for COMFORTABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMFORTABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMFORTABLE"