Is COMEDY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMEDY in various dictionaries:
- noun - light and humorous drama with a happy ending
- noun - a comic incident or series of incidents
- A dramatic work that is light and often humorous or satirical in tone and that usually contains a happy resolution of the thematic conflict.
- The genre made up of such works.
- A literary or cinematic work of a comic nature or that uses the themes or methods of comedy.
- Popular entertainment composed of jokes, satire, or humorous performance.
- The art of composing or performing comedy.
- A humorous element of life or literature: the human comedy of political campaigns.
- Often used to modify another noun: a comedy writer; a comedy show.
- noun - a humorous play, movie, or other work
There are 6 letters in COMEDY: C D E M O Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMEDY, to go: COMEDY?
Rearrange the letters in COMEDY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMEDY
What's nearby COMEDY
Lookup in Wiki for COMEDY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMEDY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMEDY"