Is COMEBACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMEBACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- noun - return by a celebrity to some previously successful activity
- A return to formerly enjoyed status or prosperity: The film star made an unexpected comeback.
- A return to popularity: Wide ties are making a comeback this year.
- The act of making up a deficit, as in a contest or game.
- A reply, especially a quick, witty one; a retort.
- noun - a return to former prosperity
There are 8 letters in COMEBACK: A B C C E K M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMEBACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMEBACK, to go: COMEBACK?
Rearrange the letters in COMEBACK and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of COMEBACK
6 letters out of COMEBACK
5 letters out of COMEBACK
4 letters out of COMEBACK
3 letters out of COMEBACK
2 letters out of COMEBACK
Contextual use of COMEBACK
What's nearby COMEBACK
Lookup in Wiki for COMEBACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMEBACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMEBACK"