Is COMBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge
- noun - the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- noun - any of several tools for straightening fibers
- noun - ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- noun - the act of drawing a comb through hair
- verb - straighten with a comb
- verb - search thoroughly
- verb - smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb
- verb - to arrange or clean with a comb (a toothed instrument)
There are 5 letters in COMBS: B C M O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMBS, to go: COMBS?
Rearrange the letters in COMBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMBS
What's nearby COMBS
Lookup in Wiki for COMBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMBS"