Is COMBINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMBINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - harvester that heads and threshes and cleans grain while moving across the field
- noun - a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- noun - an occurrence that results in things being united
- verb - have or possess in combination
- verb - put or add together
- verb - combine so as to form a whole
- verb - add together from different sources
- verb - join for a common purpose or in a common action
- verb - gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- verb - mix together different elements
- To bring into a state of unity; merge.
- To join (two or more substances) to make a single substance, such as a chemical compound; mix.
- To possess or exhibit in combination: The choreography, which combines artistry and athletics, is extremely innovative.
- To become united; coalesce.
- To join forces for a common purpose.
- To form a compound.
- A power-operated harvesting machine that cuts, threshes, and cleans grain.
- An association of people or groups united for the furtherance of political or commercial interests.
- A combination.
- verb - to mix smoothly and inseparably together
There are 7 letters in COMBINE: B C E I M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMBINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMBINE, to go: COMBINE?
Rearrange the letters in COMBINE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COMBINE
6 letters out of COMBINE
5 letters out of COMBINE
4 letters out of COMBINE
3 letters out of COMBINE
2 letters out of COMBINE
Contextual use of COMBINE
What's nearby COMBINE
Lookup in Wiki for COMBINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMBINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMBINE"