Is COLLOID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLLOID in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture with properties between those of a solution and fine suspension
- A suspension of finely divided particles in a continuous medium in which the particles are approximately 5 to 5,000 angstroms in size, do not settle out of the substance rapidly, and are not readily filtered.
- The particulate matter so suspended.
- The gelatinous product of the thyroid gland, consisting mainly of thyroglobulin, which serves as the precursor and storage form of thyroid hormone.
- Gelatinous material resulting from colloid degeneration in diseased tissue.
- noun - a type of chemical suspension
There are 7 letters in COLLOID: C D I L L O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLOID
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLLOID, to go: COLLOID?
Rearrange the letters in COLLOID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COLLOID
What's nearby COLLOID
Lookup in Wiki for COLLOID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLLOID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLLOID"