Is COLLECTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLLECTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who collects things
- noun - a person who is employed to collect payments (as for rent or taxes)
- noun - a crater that has collected cosmic material hitting the earth
- noun - the electrode in a transistor through which a primary flow of carriers leaves the region between the electrodes
- One that collects: a solar energy collector; a dust collector.
- A person who makes a collection, as of stamps.
- An electrode in an electron tube that collects electrons which have finished carrying current.
There are 9 letters in COLLECTOR: C C E L L O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLECTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLLECTOR, to go: COLLECTOR?
Rearrange the letters in COLLECTOR and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of COLLECTOR
7 letters out of COLLECTOR
6 letters out of COLLECTOR
5 letters out of COLLECTOR
4 letters out of COLLECTOR
3 letters out of COLLECTOR
2 letters out of COLLECTOR
Contextual use of COLLECTOR
What's nearby COLLECTOR
Lookup in Wiki for COLLECTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLLECTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLLECTOR"