Is COLLECTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLLECTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - several things grouped together or considered as a whole
- noun - a publication containing a variety of works
- noun - request for a sum of money
- noun - the act of gathering something together
- The act or process of collecting.
- A group of objects or works to be seen, studied, or kept together.
- An accumulation; a deposit: a collection of dust on the piano.
- A collecting of money, as in church.
- The sum so collected.
There are 10 letters in COLLECTION: C C E I L L N O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLECTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLLECTION, to go: COLLECTION?
Rearrange the letters in COLLECTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of COLLECTION
8 letters out of COLLECTION
7 letters out of COLLECTION
6 letters out of COLLECTION
5 letters out of COLLECTION
4 letters out of COLLECTION
3 letters out of COLLECTION
2 letters out of COLLECTION
Contextual use of COLLECTION
What's nearby COLLECTION
Lookup in Wiki for COLLECTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLLECTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLLECTION"