Is COLLECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLLECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short prayer generally preceding the lesson in the Church of Rome or the Church of England
- verb - get or gather together
- verb - call for and obtain payment of
- verb - assemble or get together
- verb - get or bring together
- verb - gather or collect
- adj - payable by the recipient on delivery
- adv - make a telephone call or mail a package so that the recipient pays
- To bring together in a group or mass; gather.
- To accumulate as a hobby or for study.
- To call for and obtain payment of: collect taxes.
- To recover control of: collect one’s emotions.
- To call for (someone); pick up: collected the children and drove home.
- To come together in a group or mass; gather.
- To take in payments or donations: collecting for charity.
- A brief formal prayer that is used in various Western liturgies before the epistle and that varies with the day.
- verb - to bring together in a group
There are 7 letters in COLLECT: C C E L L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLLECT, to go: COLLECT?
Rearrange the letters in COLLECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COLLECT
What's nearby COLLECT
Lookup in Wiki for COLLECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLLECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLLECT"