Is COLLAPSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLLAPSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an abrupt failure of function or complete physical exhaustion
- noun - a natural event caused by something suddenly falling down or caving in
- noun - the act of throwing yourself down
- noun - a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures)
- verb - break down, literally or metaphorically
- verb - collapse due to fatigue, an illness, or a sudden attack
- verb - fold or close up
- verb - fall apart
- verb - cause to burst
- verb - suffer a nervous breakdown
- verb - lose significance, effectiveness, or value
- To fall down or inward suddenly; cave in.
- To break down suddenly in strength or health and thereby cease to function: a monarchy that collapsed.
- To cause to fold, break down, or fall down or inward.
- The act of falling down or inward, as from loss of supports.
- An abrupt failure of function, strength, or health; a breakdown.
- An abrupt loss of perceived value or of effect: the collapse of popular respect for the integrity of world leaders.
- verb - to crumble suddenly
There are 8 letters in COLLAPSE: A C E L L O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLAPSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLLAPSE, to go: COLLAPSE?
Rearrange the letters in COLLAPSE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of COLLAPSE
7 letters out of COLLAPSE
6 letters out of COLLAPSE
5 letters out of COLLAPSE
4 letters out of COLLAPSE
3 letters out of COLLAPSE
2 letters out of COLLAPSE
Contextual use of COLLAPSE
What's nearby COLLAPSE
Lookup in Wiki for COLLAPSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLLAPSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLLAPSE"