Is COGNOMEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COGNOMEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a familiar name for a person (often a shortened version of a person's given name)
- noun - the name used to identify the members of a family (as distinguished from each member's given name)
- A family name; a surname.
- The third and usually last name of a citizen of ancient Rome, as Caesar in Gaius Julius Caesar.
- A name, especially a descriptive nickname or epithet acquired through usage over a period of time.
- noun - a family name
There are 8 letters in COGNOMEN: C E G M N N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COGNOMEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of COGNOMEN, to go: COGNOMEN?
Rearrange the letters in COGNOMEN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of COGNOMEN
6 letters out of COGNOMEN
5 letters out of COGNOMEN
4 letters out of COGNOMEN
3 letters out of COGNOMEN
2 letters out of COGNOMEN
Contextual use of COGNOMEN
What's nearby COGNOMEN
Lookup in Wiki for COGNOMEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COGNOMEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COGNOMEN"