Is COGNATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COGNATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - one related by blood or origin
- noun - a word is cognate with another if both derive from the same word in an ancestral language
- adj - related in nature
- adj - having the same ancestral language
- adj - related by blood
- Related by blood; having a common ancestor.
- Related in origin, as certain words in genetically related languages descended from the same ancestral root; for example, English name and Latin nomen from Indo-European np-men-.
- Related or analogous in nature, character, or function.
- One related by blood or origin with another, especially a person sharing an ancestor with another.
- A word related to one in another language.
- noun - one that is related to another
There are 7 letters in COGNATE: A C E G N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COGNATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COGNATE, to go: COGNATE?
Rearrange the letters in COGNATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COGNATE
6 letters out of COGNATE
5 letters out of COGNATE
4 letters out of COGNATE
3 letters out of COGNATE
2 letters out of COGNATE
Contextual use of COGNATE
What's nearby COGNATE
Lookup in Wiki for COGNATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COGNATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COGNATE"