Is COFFEE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COFFEE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans
- noun - any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- noun - a seed of the coffee tree
- noun - a medium brown to dark-brown color
- Any of various tropical African shrubs or trees of the genus Coffea, especially C.
- The beanlike seeds of this plant, enclosed within a pulpy fruit.
- The beverage prepared from the seeds of this plant.
- A moderate brown to dark brown or dark grayish brown.
- Often used to modify another noun: a coffee cup; a coffee grinder.
- noun - an aromatic, mildly stimulating beverage
There are 6 letters in COFFEE: C E E F F O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COFFEE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COFFEE, to go: COFFEE?
Rearrange the letters in COFFEE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COFFEE
What's nearby COFFEE
Lookup in Wiki for COFFEE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COFFEE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COFFEE"