Is COCKSCOMB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COCKSCOMB in various dictionaries:
- noun - garden annual with featherlike spikes of red or yellow flowers
- noun - a conceited dandy who is overly impressed by his own accomplishments
- noun - a cap worn by court jesters
- noun - the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- The comb of a rooster.
- The cap of a jester, decorated to resemble the comb of a rooster.
- An annual plant (Celosia cristata) widely cultivated for its showy, fan-shaped or plumelike clusters of red or yellow flowers.
- Variant of coxcomb (n.
There are 9 letters in COCKSCOMB: B C C C K M O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COCKSCOMB
To search all scrabble anagrams of COCKSCOMB, to go: COCKSCOMB?
Rearrange the letters in COCKSCOMB and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of COCKSCOMB
6 letters out of COCKSCOMB
5 letters out of COCKSCOMB
4 letters out of COCKSCOMB
3 letters out of COCKSCOMB
2 letters out of COCKSCOMB
Contextual use of COCKSCOMB
What's nearby COCKSCOMB
Lookup in Wiki for COCKSCOMB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COCKSCOMB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COCKSCOMB"