Is CLUTCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLUTCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of grasping
- noun - a tense critical situation
- noun - a number of birds hatched at the same time
- noun - a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- noun - a woman's strapless purse that is carried in the hand
- noun - a pedal or lever that engages or disengages a rotating shaft and a driving mechanism
- noun - a coupling that connects or disconnects driving and driven parts of a driving mechanism
- verb - take hold of
- verb - hold firmly, usually with one's hands
- verb - affect
- To grasp and hold tightly.
- To seize; snatch.
- To attempt to grasp or seize: clutch at a life raft.
- To engage or disengage a motor vehicle’s clutch.
- A hand, claw, talon, or paw in the act of grasping.
- A tight grasp.
- Often clutches.
- A device for gripping and holding.
- Any of various devices for engaging and disengaging two working parts of a shaft or of a shaft and a driving mechanism.
- The apparatus, such as a lever or pedal, that activates one of these devices.
- A tense, critical situation: came through in the clutch.
- A clutch bag.
- Being or occurring in a tense or critical situation: won the championship by sinking a clutch putt.
- Tending to be successful in tense or critical situations: The coach relied on her clutch pitcher.
- The complete set of eggs produced or incubated at one time.
- A brood of chickens.
- A group; a bunch.
- verb - to grasp and hold tightly
There are 6 letters in CLUTCH: C C H L T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUTCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLUTCH, to go: CLUTCH?
Rearrange the letters in CLUTCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLUTCH
What's nearby CLUTCH
Lookup in Wiki for CLUTCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLUTCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLUTCH"