Is CLUNK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLUNK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- A dull sound; a thump.
- A blow that produces a dull sound.
- A stupid, dull person.
- To make or move with a clunk.
- To strike so as to make a dull sound: “Icy weather affected the clock’s mechanism and for several hours Big Ben clunked instead of bonged the time changes” (Christian Science Monitor).
- verb - to strike so as to make a dull, heavy sound
There are 5 letters in CLUNK: C K L N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUNK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLUNK, to go: CLUNK?
Rearrange the letters in CLUNK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLUNK
What's nearby CLUNK
Lookup in Wiki for CLUNK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLUNK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLUNK"