Is CLUMPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLUMPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a grouping of a number of similar things
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- verb - come together as in a cluster or flock
- verb - walk clumsily
- verb - gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- verb - to form into a thick mass
There are 6 letters in CLUMPS: C L M P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUMPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLUMPS, to go: CLUMPS?
Rearrange the letters in CLUMPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLUMPS
What's nearby CLUMPS
Lookup in Wiki for CLUMPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLUMPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLUMPS"