Is CLOUD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOUD in various dictionaries:
- noun - any collection of particles (e.g., smoke or dust) or gases that is visible
- noun - a visible mass of water or ice particles suspended at a considerable altitude
- noun - out of touch with reality
- noun - a cause of worry or gloom or trouble
- noun - suspicion affecting your reputation
- noun - a group of many things in the air or on the ground
- verb - make overcast or cloudy
- verb - make less visible or unclear
- verb - billow up in the form of a cloud
- verb - make gloomy or depressed
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - make less clear
- verb - colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
- verb - make milky or dull
- A visible body of very fine water droplets or ice particles suspended in the atmosphere at altitudes ranging up to several miles above sea level.
- A mass, as of dust, smoke, or steam, suspended in the atmosphere or in outer space.
- A large moving body of things in the air or on the ground; a swarm: a cloud of locusts.
- Something that darkens or fills with gloom.
- A dark region or blemish, as on a polished stone.
- Something that obscures.
- Suspicion or a charge affecting a reputation.
- A collection of charged particles: an electron cloud.
- To cover with or as if with clouds: Mist clouded the hills.
- To make gloomy or troubled.
- To obscure: cloud the issues.
- To become cloudy or overcast: The sky clouded over.
- Imaginary; unreal; fanciful.
- verb - to cover with clouds (masses of visible vapor)
There are 5 letters in CLOUD: C D L O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOUD
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOUD, to go: CLOUD?
Rearrange the letters in CLOUD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLOUD
What's nearby CLOUD
Lookup in Wiki for CLOUD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLOUD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLOUD"