Is CLINKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLINKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fragment of incombustible matter left after a wood or coal or charcoal fire
- noun - a hard brick used as a paving stone
- verb - clear out the cinders and clinker from
- verb - turn to clinker or form clinker under excessive heat in burning
- The incombustible residue, fused into an irregular lump, that remains after the combustion of coal.
- A partially vitrified brick or a mass of bricks fused together.
- An extremely hard burned brick.
- Vitrified matter expelled by a volcano.
- A sour note in a musical performance: hit a clinker.
- A mistake; a blunder.
- Something of inferior quality; a conspicuous failure: a clinker of a show.
- Something admirable or first-rate.
- verb - to form fused residue in burning
There are 7 letters in CLINKER: C E I K L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLINKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLINKER, to go: CLINKER?
Rearrange the letters in CLINKER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CLINKER
6 letters out of CLINKER
5 letters out of CLINKER
4 letters out of CLINKER
3 letters out of CLINKER
2 letters out of CLINKER
Contextual use of CLINKER
What's nearby CLINKER
Lookup in Wiki for CLINKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLINKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLINKER"