Is CLINIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLINIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a medical establishment run by a group of medical specialists
- noun - meeting for diagnosis of problems and instruction or remedial work in a particular activity
- noun - a healthcare facility for outpatient care
- A facility, often associated with a hospital or medical school, that is devoted to the diagnosis and care of outpatients.
- A medical establishment run by several specialists working in cooperation and sharing the same facilities.
- A group session offering counsel or instruction in a particular field or activity: a vocational clinic; a tennis clinic.
- A seminar or meeting of physicians and medical students in which medical instruction is conducted in the presence of the patient, as at the bedside.
- A place where such instruction occurs.
- A class or lecture of medical instruction conducted in this manner.
- adj - a medical facility [n -S] : CLINICAL
There are 6 letters in CLINIC: C C I I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLINIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLINIC, to go: CLINIC?
Rearrange the letters in CLINIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLINIC
What's nearby CLINIC
Lookup in Wiki for CLINIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLINIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLINIC"