Is CLIMATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLIMATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time
- noun - the prevailing psychological state
- The meteorological conditions, including temperature, precipitation, and wind, that characteristically prevail in a particular region.
- A region of the earth having particular meteorological conditions: lives in a cold climate.
- A prevailing condition or set of attitudes in human affairs: a climate of unrest.
- adj - the weather conditions characteristic of an area [n -S] : CLIMATAL, CLIMATIC
There are 7 letters in CLIMATE: A C E I L M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIMATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLIMATE, to go: CLIMATE?
Rearrange the letters in CLIMATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CLIMATE
6 letters out of CLIMATE
5 letters out of CLIMATE
4 letters out of CLIMATE
3 letters out of CLIMATE
2 letters out of CLIMATE
Contextual use of CLIMATE
What's nearby CLIMATE
Lookup in Wiki for CLIMATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLIMATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLIMATE"