Is CLASSIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLASSIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a creation of the highest excellence
- noun - an artist who has created classic works
- adj - of recognized authority or excellence
- adj - of or relating to the most highly developed stage of an earlier civilisation and its culture
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of the ancient Greek and Roman cultures
- Belonging to the highest rank or class.
- Serving as the established model or standard: a classic example of colonial architecture.
- Having lasting significance or worth; enduring.
- Adhering or conforming to established standards and principles: a classic piece of research.
- Of a wellknown type; typical: a classic mistake.
- Formal, refined, and restrained in style.
- Simple and harmonious; elegant: the classic cut of a suit; the classic lines of a clipper ship.
- Having historical or literary associations: classic battlefields of the Civil War.
- An artist, author, or work generally considered to be of the highest rank or excellence, especially one of enduring significance.
- A work recognized as definitive in its field.
- A literary work of ancient Greece or Rome.
- One that is of the highest rank or class: The car was a classic of automotive design.
- A typical or traditional example.
- A superior or unusual example of its kind: The reason he gave for being late was a classic.
- A traditional event, especially a major sporting event that is held annually: a golf classic.
- noun - a work of enduring excellence
There are 7 letters in CLASSIC: A C C I L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASSIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLASSIC, to go: CLASSIC?
Rearrange the letters in CLASSIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLASSIC
What's nearby CLASSIC
Lookup in Wiki for CLASSIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLASSIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLASSIC"