Is CIVILIZED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CIVILIZED in various dictionaries:
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - raise from a barbaric to a civilized state
- adj - having a high state of culture and development both social and technological
- adj - marked by refinement in taste and manners
- Having a highly developed society and culture.
- Showing evidence of moral and intellectual advancement; humane, ethical, and reasonable: terrorist acts that shocked the civilized world.
- Marked by refinement in taste and manners; cultured; polished.
- verb - to bring out of savagery
There are 9 letters in CIVILIZED: C D E I I I L V Z
To search all scrabble anagrams of CIVILIZED, to go: CIVILIZED?
Rearrange the letters in CIVILIZED and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CIVILIZED
8 letters out of CIVILIZED
5 letters out of CIVILIZED
4 letters out of CIVILIZED
3 letters out of CIVILIZED
2 letters out of CIVILIZED
Contextual use of CIVILIZED
What's nearby CIVILIZED
Lookup in Wiki for CIVILIZED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CIVILIZED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CIVILIZED"