Is CIVILIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CIVILIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - raise from a barbaric to a civilized state
- To raise from barbarism to an enlightened stage of development; bring out of a primitive or savage state.
- To educate in matters of culture and refinement; make more polished or sophisticated.
- verb - to bring out of savagery
There are 8 letters in CIVILIZE: C E I I I L V Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CIVILIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CIVILIZE, to go: CIVILIZE?
Rearrange the letters in CIVILIZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CIVILIZE
What's nearby CIVILIZE
Lookup in Wiki for CIVILIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CIVILIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CIVILIZE"