Is CITIZEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CITIZEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a native or naturalized member of a state or other political community
- A person owing loyalty to and entitled by birth or naturalization to the protection of a state or nation.
- A resident of a city or town, especially one entitled to vote and enjoy other privileges there.
- A civilian.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a person owing allegiance to a nation or state and entitled to its protection”: an American citizen; a British national; a French subject.
- noun - a resident of a city or town
There are 7 letters in CITIZEN: C E I I N T Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CITIZEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CITIZEN, to go: CITIZEN?
Rearrange the letters in CITIZEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CITIZEN
What's nearby CITIZEN
Lookup in Wiki for CITIZEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CITIZEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CITIZEN"