Is CIRCUIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CIRCUIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow
- noun - a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
- noun - an established itinerary of venues or events that a particular group of people travel to
- noun - the boundary line encompassing an area or object
- noun - (law) a judicial division of a state or the United States (so-called because originally judges traveled and held court in different locations)
- noun - a racetrack for automobile races
- noun - movement once around a course
- verb - make a circuit
- A closed, usually circular line that goes around an object or area.
- The region enclosed by such a line.
- A path or route the complete traversal of which without local change of direction requires returning to the starting point.
- The act of following such a path or route.
- A journey made on such a path or route.
- A closed path followed or capable of being followed by an electric current.
- A configuration of electrically or electromagnetically connected components or devices.
- A regular or accustomed course from place to place; a round: a salesperson on the Detroit-Minneapolis-Chicago circuit; a popular speaker on the lecture circuit.
- The area or district thus covered, especially a territory under the jurisdiction of a judge in which periodic court sessions are held.
- An association of theaters in which plays, acts, or films move from theater to theater for presentation.
- A group of nightclubs, show halls, or resorts at which entertainers appear in turn.
- An association of teams, clubs, or arenas of competition: the downhill ski circuit.
- verb - to move around
There are 7 letters in CIRCUIT: C C I I R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRCUIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CIRCUIT, to go: CIRCUIT?
Rearrange the letters in CIRCUIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CIRCUIT
What's nearby CIRCUIT
Lookup in Wiki for CIRCUIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CIRCUIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CIRCUIT"