Is CHUCKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHUCKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a meal
- noun - the part of a forequarter from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade
- noun - a holding device consisting of adjustable jaws that center a workpiece in a lathe or center a tool in a drill
- verb - throw carelessly
- verb - throw away
- verb - pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- verb - to propel through the air with a movement of the arm
There are 6 letters in CHUCKS: C C H K S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHUCKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHUCKS, to go: CHUCKS?
Rearrange the letters in CHUCKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHUCKS
What's nearby CHUCKS
Lookup in Wiki for CHUCKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHUCKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHUCKS"