Is CHRONIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHRONIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering
- adj - of long duration
- adj - habitual
- Of long duration; continuing: chronic money problems.
- Lasting for a long period of time or marked by frequent recurrence, as certain diseases: chronic colitis.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having long had a habit or a disease”: a chronic complainer; a confirmed bachelor; a habitual cheat; an inveterate smoker.
- noun - one that suffers from a long-lasting disease
There are 7 letters in CHRONIC: C C H I N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHRONIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHRONIC, to go: CHRONIC?
Rearrange the letters in CHRONIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CHRONIC
6 letters out of CHRONIC
5 letters out of CHRONIC
4 letters out of CHRONIC
3 letters out of CHRONIC
2 letters out of CHRONIC
Contextual use of CHRONIC
What's nearby CHRONIC
Lookup in Wiki for CHRONIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHRONIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHRONIC"