Is CHROMATIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHROMATIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - able to refract light without spectral color separation
- adj - based on a scale consisting of 12 semitones
- adj - being or having or characterized by hue
- Relating to colors or color.
- Relating to color perceived to have a saturation greater than zero.
- Of, relating to, or based on the chromatic scale.
- Relating to chords or harmonies based on nonharmonic tones.
There are 9 letters in CHROMATIC: A C C H I M O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHROMATIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHROMATIC, to go: CHROMATIC?
Rearrange the letters in CHROMATIC and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CHROMATIC
8 letters out of CHROMATIC
7 letters out of CHROMATIC
6 letters out of CHROMATIC
5 letters out of CHROMATIC
4 letters out of CHROMATIC
3 letters out of CHROMATIC
2 letters out of CHROMATIC
Contextual use of CHROMATIC
What's nearby CHROMATIC
Lookup in Wiki for CHROMATIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHROMATIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHROMATIC"