Is CHOCOLATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHOCOLATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage made from cocoa powder and milk and sugar
- noun - a food made from roasted ground cacao beans
- noun - a medium brown to dark-brown color
- Fermented, roasted, shelled, and ground cacao seeds, often combined with a sweetener or flavoring agent.
- A beverage made by mixing water or milk with chocolate.
- A small, chocolatecovered candy with a hard or soft center.
- A grayish to deep reddish brown to deep grayish brown.
- Made or flavored with chocolate: chocolate pudding.
- Of a grayish to deep reddish brown to deep grayish brown.
There are 9 letters in CHOCOLATE: A C C E H L O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOCOLATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHOCOLATE, to go: CHOCOLATE?
Rearrange the letters in CHOCOLATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CHOCOLATE
8 letters out of CHOCOLATE
7 letters out of CHOCOLATE
6 letters out of CHOCOLATE
5 letters out of CHOCOLATE
4 letters out of CHOCOLATE
3 letters out of CHOCOLATE
2 letters out of CHOCOLATE
Contextual use of CHOCOLATE
What's nearby CHOCOLATE
Lookup in Wiki for CHOCOLATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHOCOLATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHOCOLATE"