Is CHIMNEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHIMNEY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical flue that provides a path through which smoke from a fire is carried away through the wall or roof of a building
- noun - a glass flue surrounding the wick of an oil lamp
- A passage through which smoke and gases escape from a fire or furnace; a flue.
- The usually vertical structure containing a chimney.
- The part of such a structure that rises above a roof.
- A smokestack, as of a ship or locomotive.
- A glass tube for enclosing the flame of a lamp.
- Something, such as a narrow cleft in a cliff, resembling a chimney.
- adj - an enclosed passageway for directing a current [n -S] : FLUED
There are 7 letters in CHIMNEY: C E H I M N Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIMNEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHIMNEY, to go: CHIMNEY?
Rearrange the letters in CHIMNEY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CHIMNEY
6 letters out of CHIMNEY
5 letters out of CHIMNEY
4 letters out of CHIMNEY
3 letters out of CHIMNEY
2 letters out of CHIMNEY
Contextual use of CHIMNEY
What's nearby CHIMNEY
Lookup in Wiki for CHIMNEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHIMNEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHIMNEY"