Is CHIMERA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHIMERA in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) fire-breathing female monster with a lion's head and a goat's body and a serpent's tail
- noun - a grotesque product of the imagination
- An organism consisting of two or more tissues of different genetic composition, produced as a result of mutation, grafting, or the mixture of cell populations from different zygotes.
- An organism produced by genetic engineering, in which DNA from distinct parent species is combined to produce an individual with a double chromosome complement.
- noun - an imaginary monster
There are 7 letters in CHIMERA: A C E H I M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIMERA
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHIMERA, to go: CHIMERA?
Rearrange the letters in CHIMERA and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CHIMERA
6 letters out of CHIMERA
5 letters out of CHIMERA
4 letters out of CHIMERA
3 letters out of CHIMERA
2 letters out of CHIMERA
Contextual use of CHIMERA
What's nearby CHIMERA
Lookup in Wiki for CHIMERA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHIMERA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHIMERA"