Is CHICORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHICORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the dried root of the chicory plant: used as a coffee substitute
- noun - perennial Old World herb having rayed flower heads with blue florets cultivated for its root and its heads of crisp edible leaves used in salads
- noun - root of the chicory plant roasted and ground to substitute for or adulterate coffee
- noun - crisp spiky leaves with somewhat bitter taste
- A perennial herb (Cichorium intybus) of the composite family, native to the Old World, widely naturalized in North America, and having rayed flower heads with blue florets.
- Any of various forms of this plant having edible leaves, such as radicchio.
- The dried, roasted, ground roots of this plant, used as an adulterant of or substitute for coffee.
- noun - a perennial herb
There are 7 letters in CHICORY: C C H I O R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHICORY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHICORY, to go: CHICORY?
Rearrange the letters in CHICORY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHICORY
What's nearby CHICORY
Lookup in Wiki for CHICORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHICORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHICORY"