Is CHICKEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHICKEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the flesh of a chicken used for food
- noun - a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs
- noun - a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy
- noun - a foolhardy competition
- adj - easily frightened
- The common domestic fowl (Gallus domesticus) or its young.
- Any of various similar or related birds.
- The flesh of the common domestic fowl.
- A coward.
- Afraid; cowardly.
- verb - to lose one's nerve
There are 7 letters in CHICKEN: C C E H I K N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHICKEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHICKEN, to go: CHICKEN?
Rearrange the letters in CHICKEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHICKEN
What's nearby CHICKEN
Lookup in Wiki for CHICKEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHICKEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHICKEN"