Is CHERRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHERRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry
- noun - any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone
- noun - a red fruit with a single hard stone
- noun - a red the color of ripe cherries
- adj - of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange)
- Any of several trees or shrubs of the genus Prunus, especially P.
- The yellow, red, or blackish fruit of any of these plants.
- The wood of any of these plants, especially black cherry.
- Any of various plants, such as the Barbados cherry or the cornelian cherry, having fruits resembling a cherry.
- A moderate or strong red to purplish red.
- The hymen considered as a symbol of virginity.
- Containing or having the flavor of cherries.
- Made of the wood of a cherry tree: a cherry cabinet.
- Of a moderate or strong red to purplish red.
- noun - a fruit
There are 6 letters in CHERRY: C E H R R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHERRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHERRY, to go: CHERRY?
Rearrange the letters in CHERRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHERRY
What's nearby CHERRY
Lookup in Wiki for CHERRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHERRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHERRY"