Is CHECKED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHECKED in various dictionaries:
- verb - examine so as to determine accuracy, quality, or condition
- verb - make an examination or investigation
- verb - be careful or certain to do something
- verb - lessen the intensity of
- verb - stop for a moment, as if out of uncertainty or caution
- verb - put a check mark on or near or next to
- verb - slow the growth or development of
- verb - be verified or confirmed
- verb - be compatible, similar or consistent
- verb - block or impede (a player from the opposing team) in ice hockey
- verb - develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice
- verb - consign for shipment on a vehicle
- verb - hand over something to somebody as for temporary safekeeping
- verb - abandon the intended prey, turn, and pursue an inferior prey
- verb - stop in a chase especially when scent is lost
- verb - mark into squares or draw squares on
- verb - decline to initiate betting
- verb - hold back, as of a danger or an enemy
- verb - place into check
- verb - write out a check on a bank account
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- verb - verify by consulting a source or authority
- verb - arrest the motion (of something) abruptly
- verb - make cracks or chinks in
- verb - become fractured
- adj - patterned with alternating squares of color
- Having a pattern of checks or squares: checked cloth.
- Held in check; restrained.
- Situated in a stopped or closed syllable: a checked vowel.
- verb - to look carefully at or over
There are 7 letters in CHECKED: C C D E E H K
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHECKED, to go: CHECKED?
Rearrange the letters in CHECKED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHECKED
What's nearby CHECKED
Lookup in Wiki for CHECKED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHECKED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHECKED"