Is CHARTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHARTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a document incorporating an institution and specifying its rights
- noun - a contract to hire or lease transportation
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- verb - grant a charter to
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- A document issued by a sovereign, legislature, or other authority, creating a public or private corporation, such as a city, college, or bank, and defining its privileges and purposes.
- A written grant from the sovereign power of a country conferring certain rights and privileges on a person, a corporation, or the people: A royal charter exempted the Massachusetts colony from direct interference by the Crown.
- A document outlining the principles, functions, and organization of a corporate body; a constitution: the city charter.
- An authorization from a central organization to establish a local branch or chapter.
- Special privilege or immunity.
- A contract for the commercial leasing of a vessel or space on a vessel.
- The hiring or leasing of an aircraft, a vessel, or other vehicle, especially for the exclusive, temporary use of a group of travelers.
- A written instrument given as evidence of agreement, transfer, or contract; a deed.
- To grant a charter to; establish by charter.
- To hire or lease by charter: charter an oil tanker.
- To hire (a bus or an airplane, for example) for the exclusive, temporary use of a group of travelers.
- verb - to lease or hire
There are 7 letters in CHARTER: A C E H R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHARTER, to go: CHARTER?
Rearrange the letters in CHARTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CHARTER
6 letters out of CHARTER
5 letters out of CHARTER
4 letters out of CHARTER
3 letters out of CHARTER
2 letters out of CHARTER
Contextual use of CHARTER
What's nearby CHARTER
Lookup in Wiki for CHARTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHARTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHARTER"