Is CHARACTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHARACTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an imaginary person represented in a work of fiction (play or film or story)
- noun - a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something
- noun - the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- noun - an actor's portrayal of someone in a play
- noun - a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- noun - good repute
- noun - a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person's qualifications and dependability
- noun - a written symbol that is used to represent speech
- noun - (genetics) an attribute (structural or functional) that is determined by a gene or group of genes
- verb - engrave or inscribe characters on
- The combination of qualities or features that distinguishes one person, group, or thing from another.
- A distinguishing feature or attribute, as of an individual, a group, or a category.
- A structure, function, or attribute determined by a gene or group of genes.
- Moral or ethical strength.
- A description of a person’s attributes, traits, or abilities.
- A formal written statement as to competency and dependability, given by an employer to a former employee; a recommendation.
- Public estimation of someone; reputation: personal attacks that damaged her character.
- Status or role; capacity: in his character as the father.
- A notable or well-known person; a personage.
- A person, especially one who is peculiar or eccentric: a shady character; catcalls from some character in the back row.
- A person portrayed in an artistic piece, such as a drama or novel.
- Characterization in fiction or drama: a script that is weak in plot but strong in character.
- A mark or symbol used in a writing system.
- Computer Science.
- One of a set of symbols, such as letters or numbers, that are arranged to express information.
- The multibit code representing such a character.
- A style of printing or writing.
- A symbol used in secret writing; a cipher or code.
- Of or relating to one’s character.
- Specializing in the interpretation of often minor roles that emphasize fixed personality traits or specific physical characteristics: a character actor.
- Of or relating to the interpretation of such roles by an actor: the character part of the hero’s devoted mother.
- Dedicated to the portrayal of a person with regard to distinguishing psychological or physical features: a character sketch.
- Of or relating to a person who gives testimony as to the moral and ethical reputation or behavior of one engaged in a lawsuit: a character witness.
- To write, print, engrave, or inscribe.
- To portray or describe.
There are 9 letters in CHARACTER: A A C C E H R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARACTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHARACTER, to go: CHARACTER?
Rearrange the letters in CHARACTER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CHARACTER
7 letters out of CHARACTER
6 letters out of CHARACTER
5 letters out of CHARACTER
4 letters out of CHARACTER
3 letters out of CHARACTER
2 letters out of CHARACTER
Contextual use of CHARACTER
What's nearby CHARACTER
Lookup in Wiki for CHARACTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHARACTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHARACTER"