Is CHANTRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHANTRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an endowment for the singing of Masses
- noun - a chapel endowed for singing Masses for the soul of the donor
- An endowment to cover expenses for the saying of masses and prayers, usually for the soul of the founder of the endowment.
- An altar or chapel endowed for the saying of such masses and prayers.
- noun - an endowment given to a church
There are 7 letters in CHANTRY: A C H N R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHANTRY, to go: CHANTRY?
Rearrange the letters in CHANTRY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CHANTRY
6 letters out of CHANTRY
5 letters out of CHANTRY
4 letters out of CHANTRY
3 letters out of CHANTRY
2 letters out of CHANTRY
Contextual use of CHANTRY
What's nearby CHANTRY
Lookup in Wiki for CHANTRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHANTRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHANTRY"