Is CHANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a repetitive song in which as many syllables as necessary are assigned to a single tone
- verb - recite with musical intonation
- verb - utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- A short, simple melody in which a number of syllables or words are sung on or intoned to the same note.
- A canticle or prayer sung or intoned in this manner.
- A song or melody.
- A monotonous rhythmic call or shout, as of a slogan: the chant of the crowd at the rally.
- To sing or intone to a chant: chant a prayer.
- To celebrate in song: chanting a hero’s deeds.
- To say in the manner of a chant: chanted defiant slogans.
- To sing, especially in the manner of a chant: chanted while a friend jumped rope.
- To speak monotonously.
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 5 letters in CHANT: A C H N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHANT, to go: CHANT?
Rearrange the letters in CHANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHANT
What's nearby CHANT
Lookup in Wiki for CHANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHANT"