Is CHANGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHANGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- noun - a relational difference between states
- noun - the action of changing something
- noun - the result of alteration or modification
- noun - the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due
- noun - a thing that is different
- noun - a different or fresh set of clothes
- noun - coins of small denomination regarded collectively
- noun - money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency
- noun - a difference that is usually pleasant
- verb - cause to change
- verb - undergo a change
- verb - become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- verb - lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- verb - change clothes
- verb - exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- verb - give to, and receive from, one another
- verb - change from one vehicle or transportation line to another
- verb - become deeper in tone
- verb - remove or replace the coverings of
- To cause to be different: change the spelling of a word.
- To give a completely different form or appearance to; transform: changed the yard into a garden.
- To give and receive reciprocally; interchange: change places.
- To exchange for or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category: change one’s name; a light that changes colors.
- To lay aside, abandon, or leave for another; switch: change methods; change sides.
- To transfer from (one conveyance) to another: change planes.
- To give or receive the equivalent of (money) in lower denominations or in foreign currency.
- To put a fresh covering on: change a bed; change the baby.
- To become different or undergo alteration: He changed as he matured.
- To undergo transformation or transition: The music changed to a slow waltz.
- To go from one phase to another, as the moon or the seasons.
- To make an exchange: If you prefer this seat, I’ll change with you.
- To transfer from one conveyance to another: She changed in Chicago on her way to the coast.
- To put on other clothing: We changed for dinner.
- To become deeper in tone: His voice began to change at age 13.
- The act, process, or result of altering or modifying: a change in facial expression.
- The replacing of one thing for another; substitution: a change of atmosphere; a change of ownership.
- A transformation or transition from one state, condition, or phase to another: the change of seasons.
- Something different; variety: ate early for a change.
- A different or fresh set of clothing.
- Money of smaller denomination given or received in exchange for money of higher denomination.
- The balance of money returned when an amount given is more than what is due.
- Coins: had change jingling in his pocket.
- A pattern or order in which bells are rung.
- A market or exchange where business is transacted.
- To alternate with another person in performing a task.
- To perform two tasks at once by alternating or a single task by alternate means.
There are 6 letters in CHANGE: A C E G H N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHANGE, to go: CHANGE?
Rearrange the letters in CHANGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHANGE
What's nearby CHANGE
Lookup in Wiki for CHANGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHANGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHANGE"