Is CHAMBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHAMBER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a natural or artificial enclosed space
- noun - an enclosed volume in the body
- noun - a room where a judge transacts business
- noun - a deliberative or legislative or administrative or judicial assembly
- noun - a room used primarily for sleeping
- verb - place in a chamber
- A room in a house, especially a bedroom.
- A suite of rooms, especially one used by lawyers.
- A hall for the meetings of a legislative or other assembly.
- A legislative or judicial body.
- A board or council.
- A place where municipal or state funds are received and held; a treasury.
- An enclosed space or compartment: the chamber of a pump; a compression chamber.
- An enclosed space in the body of an organism; a cavity: the four chambers of the heart.
- A compartment in a firearm, as in the breech of a rifle or the cylinder of a revolver, that holds the cartridge in readiness for firing.
- An enclosed space in the bore of a gun that holds the charge.
- To put in or as if in a chamber; enclose or confine.
- To furnish with a chamber.
- verb - to put in a chamber (a room)
There are 7 letters in CHAMBER: A B C E H M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAMBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHAMBER, to go: CHAMBER?
Rearrange the letters in CHAMBER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CHAMBER
6 letters out of CHAMBER
5 letters out of CHAMBER
4 letters out of CHAMBER
3 letters out of CHAMBER
2 letters out of CHAMBER
Contextual use of CHAMBER
What's nearby CHAMBER
Lookup in Wiki for CHAMBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHAMBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHAMBER"