Is CHALLENGING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHALLENGING in various dictionaries:
- verb - take exception to
- verb - issue a challenge to
- verb - ask for identification
- verb - raise a formal objection in a court of law
- adj - requiring full use of your abilities or resources
- adj - stimulating interest or thought
- adj - disturbingly provocative
- Calling for full use of one’s abilities or resources in a difficult but stimulating effort: a challenging course of study; a challenging role for an inexperienced performer.
- Absorbing; intriguing: a challenging idea.
There are 11 letters in CHALLENGING: A C E G G H I L L N N
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHALLENGING, to go: CHALLENGING?
Rearrange the letters in CHALLENGING and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CHALLENGING
10 letters out of CHALLENGING
8 letters out of CHALLENGING
7 letters out of CHALLENGING
6 letters out of CHALLENGING
5 letters out of CHALLENGING
4 letters out of CHALLENGING
3 letters out of CHALLENGING
2 letters out of CHALLENGING
Contextual use of CHALLENGING
What's nearby CHALLENGING
Lookup in Wiki for CHALLENGING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHALLENGING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHALLENGING"